miércoles, noviembre 05, 2008

Joe Jackson - Nineteen forever

Una canción del pasado que he vuelto a recordar:

Sometimes I feel so alive
Sometimes I see so clear
Just like the way we always were
So young and free from fear

I lose my fear of war and dying
And all the clouds just disappear
Only my mirror sees me crying
Each time I lose another year . . .

Wouldnt be a drag to be like you
Settling down and having kids
And telling them what to do
Well Im gonna stay . . .19 forever

We can do magic in these times
Be what we want to be
Well all be rock n roll stars
Immortal on tv

And if you see me looking tired
Ive just been sleeping thought the day
But I got something to keep me wired
So we can dance the night away

Wouldnt it be a drag to be like them
Theyre gonna sell out everything
But I wont get fooled again
Cause Im gonna be . . .19 forever

You better believe it - you know my dreams still alive
You can love it or leave it
But Im never gonna be 35

No hay comentarios: